Friends of the Library
We are an organization of local residents who value libraries. Nobody knows better than a Library Friend the importance of the library in the community. The more closely the library and Friends work together, the stronger the message, and the better that message gets out to the community.
How Does Your Membership Help?
Your membership helps us:
- Maintain a group of citizens interested in promoting and supporting Lowe Public Library.
- Support and cooperate with the Library in developing, maintaining, and enhancing facilities, resources, and services for the public.
- Stimulate the use of the Library's facilities, resources, and services.
- Raise funds for special projects.
- Encourage development of public library services locally and statewide.
Meeting & Membership Information
The Friends of the Lowe Public Library meet the last Tuesday of each month (except June, July, August, & December). Please contact the Library for the meeting time.
To become a member of the Friends of the Library, complete the application form and submit your membership fee to the Lowe Public Library. It is just $10 a year to be a member.
The Friends of the Lowe Public Library was formed exclusively for charitable, literary, and educational purposes as specified in Sec 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and maintains a non-profit status.